March 9, 2008
This is week 12 of How to make Money Online in 3 months case study.
Have been more than 3 months that I have started this case study and was really successfull. Received many emails thanking me about how much they appreciated about it and how helpfull it has been. I will answer the questions that I made since I started:
Q. Can I show that anyone with a limited budget can make money online? How?
Yes, If I did it with so many limited things in this case study from money to time. How you can do it? The first thing to put in your mind is to BELIEVE that you will success. First, when I started this case study I was a little bit scary that I will fail and you as my reader will see me as a person who fails, but in the whole time I also believed that Fails guide you to Success. If you really want to start a new project, I will recommend you to put your time and seriousness in your new project.
Q. Can I make money online with a new blog?
You can make money with your new blog as I did but from the start you have to forget “high rankings” in search engines. You need to focuss on Web 2.0 Like Social networking, it worked with me and waiting to get higher ranks.
Q. Can I make money online with any affiliate program?
You can make money with any affiliate program related to your niche.
Q. Can I make money online with amazon?
Amazon is just Amazing! Some people says that Amazon affiliate program sux, but for me was one of the greatest source of income for this case study.
Q. Is Affiliate Marketing worth with a Blog?
I still believe that blogs and affiliate marketing is the best combination, even better than Contextual advertising and blogs (google adsense…)
Some extra tips:
- If you want to start a new blog, I will recommend you to open it with a topic/niche that you really know. You don’t know how difficult have been for me to make this work with a niche that I didn’t know.
- Don’t worry about getting higher ranks in search engines, just use Social networking and write good content that traffic will come alone.
- I made this mistake since I started but when you have the budget to register your domain name for 10 Years, do it! This is the first thing you have to do it, so you can get better ranking. Check out Godaddy Coupons to get better prices.
- Choose a good hosting, In february I had many server problems, I will recommend as a new blog to go for Hostgator or Dotster Hosting.
- If you use a niche that has many blogs, comment on their blogs it really works. In my case I had a very bad time to get some blogs that is realted to my niche.
- Do not register a domain name that is trademark, I had a problem, if you followed this case study since the beggining you know that I registered AmazonWall dot com and amazon ask me to give to them, so I did it. Then I registered Coupon Codes Mall dot com and started again.
- I will recommend the following Affiliate Networks: Affiliate Programs & Networks. In this case study (because the niche) the best are: Commission Junction and Amazon. Test them all, you don’t know where is the gold mine.
- Do not believe what other says, many people said that amazon sux and I have proved that is NOT. So test whatever you want even if others says NO. But the most important thing, test programs that pays.
- I didn’t started from the start Contextual Advertising (Adsense, chitika, etc..) and I am glad I didn’t do it. I am still giving one more month to contextual advertising and increasing traffic to see if it is really worth (till now is not).
- When you invest in your “project” please be aware that some affiliate programs pays every 60 days like amazon, so make a good management plan for this.
Earnings From this case study in 3 Months
November 2007: $1448.75
December 2007: $3597.31
January 2008: $6738.92
Don’t worry if you don’t get that amount of money in 3 months, I have experience in Search Engine Optimization, Affiliate marketing, Blogging & keyword Research so this is a big Plus to me, if you are a starter keep it up and start to learn & APPLY.
I will make an e-book version on this case study, but I got some problems with designs so if you want to help me on an e-book cover and design let me know, that will be appreciated and of course will be mentioned in the e-book. Don’t worry will be for FREE.
Hosting of the Month
FatCow Web Hosting. Free Trial , Free Setup, Free Support – All risk free!
Subscribe To GoogleLady
Save This Page
Favorite This Post